- The information presented on this site is used at your own risk.
- The information in forecasts by email is to be used at your own risk and is a best effort guess. Accuracy is not guaranteed and our sole liability to you is the fee you paid for the forecast. Refunds are cheerfully given, no questions asked.
- We are a compensated endorser for the Flying without Fear program
We use the following third party services.
- Google Analytics - measure website traffic.
- Statcounter.com - measure website traffic.
- Quantcast - site traffic analsis.
- Mailtrack.io - used to verify delivery of forecasts by email.
- Google Adsense - delivery of ads.
- Amazon - delivery of ads, affiliate program.
- Pair Networks - hosting of this website.
- Gsuite - email system for website.
- Stripe - secure credit card processing.
- PayPal - secure payment processing.
This site takes your privacy very seriously. Records of forecasts by email and the information submitted to us are kept to provide the service. The information is not shared with anyone except when required by law or conducting business directly related to your forecast by email (such as emailing you your forecast). We do not sell or share information with third parties except as detailed above and only when it is required to deliver the forecast to you.
Copyright Information and Data Sources
The design and content of this website is copyright turbulenceforecast.com. Most of the maps featured are public domain and you may obtain your own copies from the NOAA. Learn more about the creation of Turbulence Forecast.
The source of this ADDS Material is the Research Applications Laboratory (RAL) of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), which is operated by the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) pursuant to a Cooperative Agreement with the National Science Foundation. Copyright 2010, UCAR.