This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Welcome to the Turbulenceforecast.com discussion forums. Register an account and tell us about your recent trips, give site feedback, or give a trip report.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Hi. I'm new here and I'm curious if there are any pilots on here or just travelers?

Comment

We are both lurking here. I am a private pilot, and a commercial passenger.

Comment

Licensed aircraft dispatcher employed by a major airline 27 years & a total of 33 in the industry. Edit to add I'm not actually working as a dispatcher as I would've had to move to a city I have no desire to live in so I just choose to make much less pay & live where I'm happier.

Edit to add retired 31 Aug. 2012
        Last edited by coachrowsey; 03-18-2013, 08:12 PM. Reason: Add last sentence.
        Thunderstorms always imply severe or greater turbulence.

Comment

Working...
        X