No announcement yet.

Any opinions about GNC L-Theanine 200?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opinions about GNC L-Theanine 200?

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about this medication, which is been advertised on the site. Does it works for anyone here? Thanks.

I actually take it myself. I see a lot of people take various prescription drugs on here ( search for Ativan or Xanax on the forums ) and I find it has a relaxing effect which would prove helpful on flights. Of course you should always consult your doctor, but Wikipedia has some things to say on the subject. I found the GNC formulation works best ( partially because it is made with a variant called suntheanine ).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theanine
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

That's good to know, Tb. Do you take it before flights or on a day to day basis?

Comment

Usually just one at night. Helps me sleep. On some days I'll take one upon waking if I have a stressful day ahead. And definitely one before a flight. It is something you'll need to experiment with as everyone is different and their reaction. Also I wouldn't save it just for a flight without knowing your reaction. I was quite foggy the first time I took it. Lastly. Always take on an empty stomach.
        TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
        Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
        Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Seems helpful. I'll talk to my doctor about it. Thank you for the information, Tb!

Comment

Working...
          X