12/12/2019 4:55pm YYZ-FRA AC872

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/12/2019 4:55pm YYZ-FRA AC872

Last minute trip to Europe. Would appreciate a forecast if you get to it.

I'm not getting email notifications from the forums, and I don't know why. Sorry about that. I got one for the post today though. Did you see any weird error messages when you posted?
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Oh, never mind. They went to spam. I split off the email address a while ago and forgot I had a preexisting filter. I'll set up another one. Sorry for missing these.
      TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
      Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
      Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

No worries. Flight was pretty good. I actually slept through at least half of it. That's solid for me

Comment

Working...
        X