11-Dec, 10:15AM, LHR - JFK, AA101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-Dec, 10:15AM, LHR - JFK, AA101

Tell me that the forecast is not looking as rough as the maps indicate...

Last week on Thurs, 30-Nov, PHX--LHR was a nice smooth ride with the exception of the some light bumps near Denver and then further along near Greenland.

Forecast in about 12 hours, LHR to JFK looks to fly north of the nasty eastbound rides of the past couple of days, so I think you'll be ok
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Hello! For LHR to JFK

Tricky one. Westbound tracks show two different sets of them, one up to the north over Greenland, and one to the south. I don't think you'll take the southern one, so after a bumpy first bit, it should smoothing out west of the general area of Iceland and nice pretty much the rest of the way. Although, part of it might be bumpy near Newfoundland too, the air has been really angry lately after a smoother period last week.
      TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
      Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
      Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Working...
      X