9/3 sdf-atl-srq 7:17 pm dl2496, dl1600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/3 sdf-atl-srq 7:17 pm dl2496, dl1600

Hey again. Hoping for a similar trip back. I do know that the weather looks worse the further south you go, hopefully nothing too bad.

Thanks again.

Hi. SDF to ATL should be ok, but it could get a little bumpy. Not going to lie, ATL to SRQ could get a little rowdy, it's covered with weather right now. Sorry for the late forecast, holiday revelry
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

No problem. You were mostly correct. ATL-SRQ wasn't as bad as I expected. It definitely got bumpy, especially the last 20-30 minutes, but surprisingly it wasn't awful. I think I can handle moderate as long as it isn't continuous for 5+ minutes. I always worry i'll hit severe every time I fly though. I won't be flying again until probably Christmas (may fly out of TPA next time) so I look forward to seeing another forecast from you in the future. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X