6/28 9:06am JFK-SXM JB#787

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/28 9:06am JFK-SXM JB#787

Hello, I'll be headed to St. Maarten (SXM) on vacation this Friday morning June 28th out of JFK. Can you please provide a forecast? I am looking forward to any details you can provide. Curious - any word on the condition of the SXM airport from pilots since the hurricane? I'm sure it's repaired but curious if its back to normal completely.

Thank you as always!

Hi, JBU787 0906 1318 JFK SXM

Good conditions in JFK, good takeoff, light to moderate on climb out, remains light to moderate for the first third. Middle third looks quite nice. A bit of light to moderate for the last third, shouldn't be too bad. Descent, light to moderate but mostly lightly bumpy, good landing, but a little "tropically breezy"

As for SXM, I can say I used to write a bunch of forecasts by email for SXM, but that volume is down substantially.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Working...
    X