7/11 12:30 pm LAX-IAD UAL2064

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/11 12:30 pm LAX-IAD UAL2064

Hi again, this time a jaunt across the USA. Hoping for a smooth one today! Thanks, appreciate your work!

Hi, this is for UAL2064 1230 2028 LAX IAD

Good first two thirds of the flight, with a bit of moderate to light in the area of Kansas. Smooths out for a while, then moderate to light for the remainder, mostly due to heavier weather in that area of the country. Moderately bumpy descent and landing into IAD. Looks like you can be past weather expected to form over the eastern Rockies by the time it forms.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Hi, thanks! About twenty minutes in the seat belt sign came on and was off and on for the entire flight. Coming into IAD was bumpy, not the worst I've been, but the weather cleared before we landed. I appreciate the heads up, helped ease my mind!

Comment

Working...
      X