Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/19 tpa-sdf wn2388 10:25 am

Hi.

Nervous for this one for a few reasons. Never flown Southwest, although their cult following makes me hope it is good. I wanted a Delta flight but couldn't find anything that was more convenient for scheduling. In terms of the flight itself, it looks like the remnants of Barry will be on the eastern seaboard by Friday and weather looks OK other than the crosswind expected in SDF.

This is a really quick trip (I am returning on Sunday at 6 AM) so will likely post the second flight in a day or two. I think the 6 AM flight back should be quite good, but we will see.

Thanks again for all that you do here (Southwest will get bonus points if they serve white claw)

omg, white claw on an airline would be amazing. Barry is a paper tiger now, I don't think you have anything to worry about. See you a bit closer to flight time.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Hi, for WN2388 TPA SDF, at takeoff, weather looks ok, for a lightly bumpy takeoff and climb. Provided you can avoid weather, flight looks pretty good, early morning helps a lot here.

Nice weather in SDF, so a good descent and landing.

Fingers crossed, and I'll check in the morning.
      TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.

Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Weather around Tampa but looking good overall. no complaints.

Comment

Almost 100% on this one. I'd say about 15 minutes into the flight we had some occasional light to moderate jolts but nothing too bad. Passing through Atlanta area at cruise was a bit bumpy too for a few moments. Descent was great. Great flight overall. One of the best I've been on. I also got lucky with my open seating and had a seat right up in the front.

Comment

Working...
          X