10/27 7:05pm DTW-CDG DL98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/27 7:05pm DTW-CDG DL98

Heading to Europe for the week. would appreciate a forecast. Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hi, this is for DAL98 19:05 07:37 DTW CDG

At DTW, as you know, cleaned up nicely from last night.

Good takeoff, a bit of light to moderate on climb out.

Occasional light to moderate over the US, not too bad, light to moderate in the area of of Newfoundland island, definitely the bumpiest part of the flight. Light to moderate lasting about 90 minutes. The rest of the flight looks pretty good, a bit of light to moderate as you pass north of Pablo.

There is a severe advisory south of your flight path, and that's moving south (southeast of Newfoundland island), so that's good news.

Lightly bumpy the rest of the way, lightly bumpy descent into CDG, lightly bumpy landing.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Thank you for the forecast. Better than I thought looking at the maps. I will let you know how it went

Comment

Forecast was spot on. Some light to mod as we crossed Ontario and the again over Newfoundland. Crossing was pretty smooth. At least I think so. Slept most of the way until the captain announced us landing at CDG. arrived 30 min early. Thank you again!

Comment

Working...
        X