2/11 man-lpa fr3803 0725

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/11 man-lpa fr3803 0725

Morning, can you have a look on this for me please? I used to look at jeppesson maps myself but cannot get access anymore :(
    Thanks

Hi, this is for FR3803 07:35 11:40 MAN LPA

At MAN, perhaps a bit windy (30% chance of winds gusting up to 30mph). Lightly bumpy takeoff. Light to moderate on climb out, first two thirds of the flight, occasional light to moderate, settling down to a smooth to lightly bumpy remainder of the flight.

At LPA, likely quite windy (40% chance of higher winds), lightly bumpy descent and landing.

The Jeppesen maps are likely gone, there are undergoing a merger with IBM weather and they are suddenly hard to find.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Comment

Spot on departure and decent, smooth as I've ever seen during the middle! Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X