Recent content by heart79

1. H

9/18 United 964 ORD-RIC 6pm

Returning home from the work trip. The flight up was bumpy but tolerable. Hoping for better on the way back. Thanks!!
  2. H

10/15 7:30am United 1519 RIC-ORD

Sorry for the late post, thought the weather was a non issue, then looked at the jet forecast and got worried.
  3. H

6/29 ORD-RIC 6:00pm UA964

Going home!
  4. H

6/27 RIC-ORD 7:50am UA1518

Going to be a busy month, 1st of three trips to ORD for the next 30 days for work :/ Thanks in advance!
  5. H

5/10 6pm ORD-RIC UA 964

On the way home!
  6. H

5/7 7am RIC to ORD United 1924

Sorry it's late, I forgot to post it earlier. Coming off a stressful week to attend a training for my new job. Hoping it's a smooth 2 hours. THANKS!
  7. H

3/1 10am BOS-RIC JBU1081

Quick flight, I was supposed to leave Friday but the weather caused me to decide to leave a day early. Hope it looks better for tommorrow's flight. Thanks in advance!
  8. H

10/27 AA1757 CLT-EWR 2:35pm

Last minute post, flight up through a front was rough. Hoping for a smoother flight tomorrow. Jet leaving the area but not sure if I will be late enough to miss it. Thanks so much for what you do!
  9. H

4/15 2:25pm BOS-CLT AA1722

Rain the forecast for the landing time. Haven't landed in weather in a while and forgot how it is. On another subject, I looked on flight aware for this same flight today (Sunday) and noticed something weird happened. Did the plane really drop about 10,000 feet about 10 mins after takeoff? I...
  10. H

Boston to Charlotte AA1714 7:45am

Moved my flight earlier to try to time it after the jet but before the Irma effects. Let me know what you think, not sure if it helped. :confused:
  11. H

Irma's effect on close airports that remain open

Good afternoon, I have been a ball of nerves because I am required to fly out to Charlotte NC on Monday afternoon for a work trip. I have been trying to switch my flight to tomorrow to no avail. Very expensive swap because the airline has only declared two of the other airports in NC as a...
  12. H

7/15 8:30am BOS to MSY Jetblue 401

Thanks in advance.
  13. H

7/26 7am BOS to IND SW#591

Looks good to me but looking for the expert opinion. More worried about coming back on Thursday with weather.
  14. H

5/20 3pm BOS-MSY JetBlue 1101

I know it's a little early but I may not be back to the computer till after the deadline. With the jet and weather I am not sure what to expect however, the weather forecast in NOLA has been improving daily, since I started worrying about it 3 days ago.;)
  15. H

5/10 MSY-EWR-BOS United 2007/1248

I am posting a little late so I hope this gets a reply;) Trip 1 of 2 under my belt. Now back "home" to Boston. So much weather and jet interference would like to know what you think. The last forecast was on the $ and really prepared me for the flight.