Recent content by time2fly

1. T

7/13 11:38am LGB-LAS JBU380

Any thoughts on what to expect for the flight are much appreciated. Thank you in advance for all the help you give to all us nervous flyers!
  2. T

4/2 9:30am LAX-MIA AA208, 4/2 6:40pm MIA-MAD AA0068

Any information on what the flight looks like from LAX to Madrid would be helpful! Thank you SO much.
  3. T

9/6 11:00am LAX-MNL PAL113 9/7 7:25p MNL-BKK PAL732

Sorry for the short notice. Completely understand if you don't have time to give me a forecast. Thank you so much in advance for any info you can supply.
  4. T

7/13 las-mdw 6:55am swa1365

I would really appreciate it if you could give me an idea of how this flight will go, so I can be ready. Thanks for having such a wonderful, informative website! Best one on the internet by far!!
  5. T

8/7 4:30pm Manila time(8/7 1:30a.m. PST) MNL-YVR-LAS PAL106

I'm sorry I'm not giving you much time to respond. I will understand if you can't. Have my husband and kids flying back from Manila and with Typhoon Haikui and TS 13 in the area I'm a little nervous. I know it's hard to predict for areas so far away, but any info will be appreciated. Thank...
  6. T

7/26 7:20p LAS-YVR-MNL PAL107

Have my husband, daughter and son flying out, so I would appreciate it if you could give me a forecast on what they can expect in regards to turbulence(nervous mother, here). Thank you so much for having such a great website and forum!
  7. T

7/12 MNL-YVR-LAS PR-106 4:40p(Manila Time)

It's almost time to head back home, can you give me any info on whether we can expect any rough air on the way back to the U.S.? Thanks again for all your help!
  8. T

7/5 las-yvr-mnl pr-107 7:20pm

Hello, Just wondering if you could give me an idea of how the flight will be from Las Vegas to Vancouver and then the long leg from Vancouver to Manila. Thank you so much for having such a great website to calm us nervous fliers!
  9. T

LAX to Tokyo on 10/17 update.

Hello, just wanted to you know that my friend emailed from Tokyo to let me know your forecast was right on! no bumps, just a smooth wonderful flight. She wasn't nervous at all. I gave her your forecast and it really calmed her down pre-flight. you're brilliant. thanks so much for your...
  10. T

10-17 Ual 885 Lax-sfo-kix

United flight 885 LV LAX 8:45a , AR SFO 9:54a. LV SFO 11:30a I have a friend who's pretty nervous about this trip. Her first trip overseas, so any information you can give regarding turbulance, etc would be great. I understand it's difficult to forecast international flights, so any...
  11. T

9/6 Lax-kix Ual885

Was wondering if you could give me a turbulence forecast for the above flight. It has a plane change in SFO. Thank you for your help.
  12. T

4/18 LAS-ORD UAL1620 and ORD-MAD IBE6274

LAS to ORD leaves at 9:20a.m. 4/18, arriving 2:52p.m. ORD to MAD leaves at 4:45p.m. 4/18, arriving 7:45a.m.4/19. If you can see how the flight will be in regards to rough air, it would be great. My daughter is flying to Madrid alone and I would feel better if I knew she was going to have a...
  13. T

Question about runway lights

Hi. First of all, thanks for such a great site. Very helpful and informative. I was wondering if you could tell me what the big white flashing-light X means at the beginning of a runway. recently i dropped someone off at LAS during a particularly bad thunderstorm. The winds were quite bad...
  14. T

6/21 LAS-MCO flight#USA8258

flight is operated by America West, but the flight number is US8258. It leaves tomorrow night at 10:45p.m. arriving MCO at 6:15a.m. the next day. I'm a nervous flyer. Haven't been on a plane since before 9/11. Can you tell me the outlook for any rough air we might run into? Thank you for...