Search results

1. W

8/24 4:40pm stl-rdu swa4373

Flying back from STL tomorrow. Flight out was not so good. Hoping for better on the return trip. Thanks in advance.
  2. W

1/21 - iad - rdu. 5:42PM. UA3789

TB - wanted to check real quick on this one. Thanks.
  3. W

1/17 -- rdu -- iad -- ua4042

Hey TB - Short flight tomorrow. Just wanted to see if you could lend some insight. Everything has looked bumpy this week. Thanks.
  4. W

1/14 --? ATL to RDU --> SWA586 -->4:55PM

Hey TB - I have a return flight tomorrow. Just wanted to check and see if you could provide a forecast. Doesn't look too bad from what i can tell on the maps but I am not sure. Thanks in advance.
  5. W

11/21 2:40PM -- ATL to RDU --SWA Flt 3397

TB - Thanks for the flight info on the way here. Things were great. Hoping I can get some insight into my flight tomorrow. thanks .
  6. W

11/13 -- 7:15PM -- SWA flt 4639 -->STL to RDU

Hey TB - May be slightly early on this but looking for a quick forecast on this one please. Headed out to Raleigh for some house hunting. I appreciate it.
  7. W

9/15 -- 6:35PM -- ATL to STL --> SWA Flt 5042

Hey guys -- This is my flight back tomorrow. Looks like it may be a little more bumpy on this one coming back. Looking for your feedback please. Thanks.
  8. W

9/15 -- 8:30am -- stl --atl --> swa flt 5037

Hey TB -- Headed to Atlanta for the day. This is my trip out. From what i can tell from the maps it looks okay. Wanted to get your feedback. Thanks.
  9. W

8/15 -- 8:25am -- stl --rdu --> swa4477

Hey TB - This is my return flight home. Hope it is as nice as the one out. Thanks.
  10. W

8/14 9:45am --rdu --stl ---> swa1017

Hey TB -- Headed back to RDU for an overnight trip. Hoping this one is smooth. Thanks.
  11. W

7/24 - 7:40pm -- rdu -- stl ---> swa4143

Thanks for the info on my flight out tonight. This is my flight home tomorrow night. I appreciate the insight when you get to it.
  12. W

7/23 - 7:25pm - stl - rdu --> swa1957

Hey folks -- Have to fly to NC tomorrow night. Just wondering what i can expect. As always, I appreciate the insight.
  13. W

3/25 SWA PHX to STL FLT 3318 departs 6:30PM

Hoping you can give me a heads up on this flight. Heading back to the cold and hoping the storm is out of the way. Thanks.
  14. W

3/20 STL-PHX SWA Flt 337 - 4:40PM

Just checking on this flight. Have the kids with me which always makes me a bit more nervous.
  15. W

WN 1026 - 6/9 - MCO to STL - 10:30AM

Thanks for the info on the flight out. Was right on track. Appreciate the feedback on this one as we head home.
  16. W

6/2 Southwest Airlines - STL to MCO

Hi there - Flying down to the land of Disney on the 2nd with the kids. I am always stress about myself traveling but even more so with my kids. Info for flight is below. Southwest Airlines FLT. 958 STL to MCO. As always, thanks.
  17. W

6/2 stl-mco wn958 2:35

Hi there - Flying down to the land of Disney on the 2nd with the kids. I am always stress about myself traveling but even more so with my kids. Info for flight is below. Southwest Airlines FLT. 958 STL to MCO. As always, thanks.
  18. W

4/4 -- SWA Flt. 1848 -- MCO to STL 2:30

Hey TB - Heading back from the land of Disney with the kids. Wondering how this one looks? I appreciate the forecast.
  19. W

4/29 -- SWA -- STL to MCO Flt. 139

Hi TB - hoping you can help me out on this forecast. I know it is a little early. We will be taking Flt 139 on Southwest from STL to Orlando Florida.Depart at 12:15CST. Have the kids with me on this flight. So, I am a little more aprehensive than normal.
  20. W

SFO to STl 09/05 AA Flt 1246

Hey TB - Got the return leg of my trip tomorrow. AA - Flt 1276 departs 12:40 Thanks. I am hoping the return is as smooth as the flight out was :)