10/29 2:00pm DTW-TYS DL5145

miflyer

Lifetime Elite
Hope I didn't post this too late. Looks a bit bumpy out there. Thank you for a forecast if you get to it.

zoidberg

Lifetime Elite
Hi. Thought I would chime in and say that you can try entering your flight into SimBriefs (this is used for flight simulation, which I actually enjoy as a hobby, despite my fear of flying as a passenger...)

1603993555327.png

This is an estimated vertical profile for your flight. No Sig WX or NOTAMS on this flight, and winds look calm on both departure and arrival.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
@zoidberg my hero! Lost internet this morning for a few hours so I'm off my game. Thanks for the briefing there! Looks like DTW to TYS will have a few moderate bumps along the way.

miflyer

Lifetime Elite
Hi. Thought I would chime in and say that you can try entering your flight into SimBriefs (this is used for flight simulation, which I actually enjoy as a hobby, despite my fear of flying as a passenger...)

View attachment 18936

This is an estimated vertical profile for your flight. No Sig WX or NOTAMS on this flight, and winds look calm on both departure and arrival.

miflyer

Lifetime Elite
Thank you for the reply. Flight wasn’t too bad. A few bumps on descend, otherwise pretty good.