10/8 6:00am. PIT-JFK-AUA. DAL4106 DAL484

jrpeterson5

Subscriber Elite
Heading down to Aruba for a few days of R&R with sunshine. I know it's far out but the maps don't look that great. Let me know what you think! Thanks as always.

jrpeterson5

Subscriber Elite
On the PIT-JFK flight now, DL4106. Just light bumps. But my next leg JFK-AUA, DL484, does not look good based on the maps and filed altitude. We depart at 850am. Let me know what you think for that AUA leg. I’m not thinking you won’t have much good to say.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for missing these, I have an issue where my email client is threading these notifications inappropriately and I'm missing them. How was the flight?

jrpeterson5

Subscriber Elite
No problem at all! Flight down to Aruba was exactly what I thought I was seeing - light turbulence for 2 straight hours though some sort of weather system. Moderate on and off at times. Got smooth for about 45 mins, then back to light turbulence for the rest of the trip. The pilot was good about keeping us updated which was nice. The flight attendants did eventually get cabin service off about 2 hours into the journey.

Friends were on UA1040 from EWR to AUA. They flew along the coast, on the west side of the system we flew through. They had smooth almost the entire way till the end.