12/05 6:00am. Pit-phl-mco. Aa2057 aa688

jrpeterson5

Subscriber Elite
Heading down to Disney for a visit. Been a year since we've been there so over due. Thanks for the forecast!

New forum software looks really nice! Still changes my subject lines from all capitals. :eek:

Last edited:

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, the old software was throwing PHP errors, so I had to update to the latest version. Can you reply to this post? My email notifications got turned off and I want to make sure I turned them back on properly.

jrpeterson5

Subscriber Elite
Happy to reply. Hopefully the upgrade headaches are mostly behind you! Thanks for all the work you do on this behind the scenes.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like email notifications work, thanks for that. Some really big stuff coming in 2020, biggest changes ever.

AAL2057 06:10 07:15 PIT PHL

At PIT, a little windy, nothing too bad, light on takeoff, short one, light to moderate on the way over, you don't really climb that high so you'll likely be in some bumps on the way over.

Light to moderate on decent, lightly bumpy landing.

AAL688 11:14 13:21 PHL MCO

At PHL, ok weather, lightly bumpy takeoff, a bit of light to moderate on climb, remains light to moderate, settles down for a nice ride after about the halfway point, although still could remain light to moderate until about the Florida border.

Good descent and landing into MCO, jealous!

jrpeterson5

Subscriber Elite
I’m looking forward to seeing the updates! I’ll be donating again in Jan to help fund your endeavors. I hope many others do too.

PIT-PHL uneventful. Little bumpy out of Pittsburgh but to be expected. PHL-MCO was a different story. Climb out was pretty bad, and I feel I’m somewhat tolerate. Definitely some moderate-severe for about 2-3 mins. It settled above the clouds and we had light to about VA/NC border. Then smooth as glass in the A330 the rest of the way till decent started then just some mild into MCO.

Thanks again. Talk to you Sunday for the return....after worshiping the sun for three days!