2/13 10:20 am FLL-LAX JetBlue 701

Valeria

Super Lifetime Elite
It’s been a while ! Looking forward to the forecast , became extremely fearful again . Your reports always put me at ease ! Thank you

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, for FLL to LAX

Welcome back indeed, long time, no see, wish I had a better welcome back forecast for you.

Rainy but not too windy in FLL for a lightly bumpy takeoff, turning light to moderate on climb, and remaining light to moderate for most of the flight. I'd expect light to moderate for most of the flight, possible moderate severe at times for the first third, and the last third, with the middle third just light to moderate.

The last third, including descent, light to moderate, possible moderate-severe at times. Lightly to moderately bumpy landing into LAX.

Wish I had a better forecast for you. But, at least you know what to expect...right?

Valeria

Super Lifetime Elite
Just wanted to do an update . I Was bracing for the worst , tried to arrive late to the airport even to miss the flight :) . Good thing I didn’t cancel and just loaded up on the bubbly . I don’t know if it’s because the flight was an hour delayed or the pilot of the plane really meticulously avoided all the rough air but we had light chop for the first two thirds of the flight mainly flying over the gulf and Texas , and then it was smooth . I was watching the flight status on the screen neurotically and noticed the frequent change in altitude . But thank god the flight wasn’t bad and the landing was very smooth . The captain said it was he first time in 15 years he saw such unusual east winds in LAX and had to make a circle to land from the pacific side . It was suppose to be bumpy , but was smooth like butter .
The weather in LA is a complete whammy though .

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
bubbly fixes everything apparently! Glad it hear it didn't put you off flying forever.