2/16 AA1025 ORD-RSW 12:09-3pm

mareducate

Super Lifetime Elite
Hi Tb,
Please check this one for me. Your last forecast was absolutely right on and I had a smooth flight; I'm hoping for the same good news on this one.
Those Pireps look bad today around ORD even though we have no weather down here on the ground today.
Thanks!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, there's a really strong and turbulent jet in the vicinity of ORD tomorrow, and parked over what looks to be very near to your flight path. This is a forecast of thresholds, just to your east is a bumpy ride, and there is a nice gauntlet in-between jets to get a smoother ride. Some occasional light starting about the vacinity of Georgia and over Florida, as per usual, that forecast is pretty certain, it's to the north where the uncertainty lies. Hopefully the jet pushes through, so you can get a smoother flight and I can get some warmer weather. Let's both hope!

mareducate

Super Lifetime Elite
Right again!

Right again!

Light chop out of ORD, then smooth all the way to the GA-FL border where we hit some moderate, just as you predicted, then smooth all the rest of the way.
It was a lovely ride, and a warm, sunny day in Florida. Thanks for the accurate prediction. I'll be making a donation to the website today, I always appreciate your forecasts!