2/21 AA1252 ORD-RSW 1:55pm

mareducate

Super Lifetime Elite
Looks like a big storm with high winds is moving across the central US. How bad do you think it will be?
Thanks!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I think a little bit of light to moderate bumps is pretty likely, but probably only really right in the middle of the flight. The last part looks decent, starting about the northern Georgia border. Maybe some occasional light out of ORD through the middle.

Welcome back. Long time, no see! Hope you enjoy RSW, it's been so cold up here.

mareducate

Super Lifetime Elite
I think a little bit of light to moderate bumps is pretty likely, but probably only really right in the middle of the flight. The last part looks decent, starting about the northern Georgia border. Maybe some occasional light out of ORD through the middle.

Welcome back. Long time, no see! Hope you enjoy RSW, it's been so cold up here.
Thanks for the forecast TB ! I haven't been flying for awhile, had a few short road trips and that's it. Just work work work. I've got a few trips planned between now and spring so you'll be hearing from me more often in the next few months.
Woke up this morning feeling rather unwell, and this trip is on frequent flier miles, so I'm going to delay by a day or two, maybe the flying weather will improve as well !