3/14 1300l ua996 / ua 728 lax-den-cmh

febreeze1236

Lifetime Forecaster
Spot on - Smooth ride at 39000 as we were cloud surfing for a little bit just on top on of high level cirrus clouds, the other aircraft below us were calling light chop, some of them came up to 39000 after our pilot gave a pirep / your right in DEN - light to occasional moderate turb from 14,000 feet on down (Airshow map and channel 9, ATC avail)/ Wind was 170 at 3 (calm) and still got the bumps, gotta love Denver - avoid if you dont like Turb. Pretty much the same to CMH, bumps on climb to 37000, then smooth the rest of way. Seatbelt sign never came on until final approach.
Here are some pictures from the trip from my Iphone. **not the best quality ( have pics but I dont think I have permission to share, will try again.)

febreeze1236

Lifetime Forecaster
Just east of Palm Springs @ 39000

laxden1.jpg

Downwind for Runway 26, can kinda of see the airport, sorry for out of focus - this is where the bumps were

laxden2.jpg

At the gate and de-planed. Headed to food court.

laxden3.jpg

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
iPhone photos are the best, especially when you run them through Instagram. Thank you for sharing.

You said you had a permission issue? What exactly did the board say when you tried to upload them?

Hunter75

Forum Mod / Channel 9
Did you come into one end of B and leave from the complete other end? For some reason that's what always happens to me in DEN. It's even worse if you come in on UAX in the regional terminal and leave on mainline from the other end. Had that happen in December with only 20 mins to make it!

febreeze1236

Lifetime Forecaster
iPhone photos are the best, especially when you run them through Instagram. Thank you for sharing.

You said you had a permission issue? What exactly did the board say when you tried to upload them?
Your right, I had forgotten all bout Instagram, was busy playing with the In Seat Video on the Triple7. :) It basically said I did not have permission - I think my account had timed out, because I logged out then back in, and I was able to post the pictures..

febreeze1236

Lifetime Forecaster
Did you come into one end of B and leave from the complete other end?
Got lucky, very short walk. Pulled into B36 (777) and left from B31 (A320). I know what you mean bout UAX being a long walk - if possible I try to avoid Regional Jets and fly mainline. I think is ride is better in bigger aircraft especially in and out of Denver where Mountain Turb may be an issue and I am not comfortable at 6'4" in a Regional Jet for a long period of time.