3/19 8:30pm JFK-SLC DL495

jitteryjen

Super Lifetime Elite Diamond
Please find some good news here, tb_neg! I've been torturing myself with the PIREPS all week along what I think the flight route will be. Doesn't look good especially tonight as I type this! Just saw a red "extreme" triangle in Colorado. Getting worse? Better? Still 24 hours away so maybe forecast tomorrow?

thank you!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Forecast tomorrow morning, but the trend is towards smoother air, let's hope that continues! Probably not too bad if I had to hazard a guess at this point, bumpier at the start and first half, last part looks good. We shall see tomorrow, rest easy!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the trend is towards smoother air, so some occasional light here and there, first part will be the bumpiest, but it's shaping up to not be too bad! Some bumps on the first third, ending near Chicago or so, and perhaps some near Colorado.

jitteryjen

Super Lifetime Elite Diamond
Thank you! Not much else has gone right on this flight. Randomly reassigned to the back of the bus and I normally take advice previously gleaned on this web site to book an early flight before the elements kick turbulence up for the rest of the day. But somewhat late booking meant only a night flight available and then the seat reassignment! :frown: