3/26 lga-pbi jb363

xetere

Super Lifetime Elite
Hi, new request.

jetBlue leaving La Guardia Thursday AM at 7:30 AM to get into Palm Beach at 10:30.

Front is supposed to weaken as it hits the coast on Thursday, but you know, I am definitely a bit nervous on this. as always any insight is appreciated.

xetere

Super Lifetime Elite
Hey, just bumping it up hopefully you can do a forecast tonight. Not sure how to read it. Looks like it can be smooth or not.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Weird, it does seem contradictory, doesn't it?

I'm leaning towards saying there might be some bumps (light, maybe moderate, but I think just light) for a while out of LGA, but smoothing out in general towards PBI. I think it's good though you are on the early flight, before the weather heads over. On second glance, I feel pretty good about that guess. I would almost say you have even a chance of a mostly smooth flight, but I'm leaning towards a few bumps just for a little while.

Enjoy the warm weather in PBI, and a report back would be helpful.

xetere

Super Lifetime Elite
Great, thanks. I will post how the flight did, and of course request a forecast for my return trip.

xetere

Super Lifetime Elite
Pretty smooth on take off, consistent light chop from about Philly to NC until we went over water. Probably a bit more chop than expected, but the pilots were taken by surprise too ;-). The flight crew said it would be smooth but they kept apologizing fr the bumpy ride!

Well you'll get my request for the return flight on Tuesday soon.

Thanks.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a bad commercial. 4 out of 5 airline pilots agree with Turbulence Forecast.

but the pilots were taken by surprise too ;-). The flight crew said it would be smooth but they kept apologizing fr the bumpy ride!