3/27 TLV-LAX LY5 1:10am

cargil58

Super Ultra Lifetime Elite Plus Founders Club
Hello again,
Return journey back from Tel Aviv. If you could be so kind to let me know how the flight looks, that will be well appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Caroline

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, still a bit early but I'll be carefully looking at this one as we get a bit close.

cargil58

Date can be confusing sometimes...

Date can be confusing sometimes...

It says the 27th because we leave at 1 in the morning, but it's actually tonight. I'm sure you know that but I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks again,
Caroline

Hello, still a bit early but I'll be carefully looking at this one as we get a bit close.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I'll post it in about 45 mins. I appreciate the reminder, I don't like missing forecasts :)

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
If you take the route that is planned on Flightaware, I think the flight looks fantastic! You loop up and around all the jets. If you hit anything it will be over Greenland and Iceland for a bit and maybe out of LAX for a bit, and maybe around Turkey for a bit. Enjoy your flight! Let us know how it goes.

cargil58

Thank you so much. When you say out of LAX I presume you mean as we get near to LAX? i shall report back after the flight,
Much appreciated,
Caroline

If you take the route that is planned on Flightaware, I think the flight looks fantastic! You loop up and around all the jets. If you hit anything it will be over Greenland and Iceland for a bit and maybe out of LAX for a bit, and maybe around Turkey for a bit. Enjoy your flight! Let us know how it goes.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I thought I hit the post button on this. Sorry. Post was waiting for me when I got back home...

Right, I got my route reversed in my head, but the path is correct assuming you're on LY5. Looking at it again, it is Greenland and Iceland that might be a little bumpy, so plan your bathroom and stretching breaks before and after that area.

cargil58

And as usual you were spot on! Just before Turkey, light turbulence, then Iceland to Greenland some more light and actually into LAX was fine. As you said a very nice flight which makes such a long one easier and allows for some shut eye!
You do a great service. It's always better to know beforehand what will be.
Again thanks so much,
Caroline