3/28 Fft 177 Den-tus

daniel_T

HI there, returning back home on Friday after a wonderful vacation. What can I expect? Hope it's as good as the last flight.

Frontier Airlines Flight # 177 (Airbus A319) Denver-Tucson NS

Dep. 2:15 PM
Arr. 3:10 PM

Daniel

daniel_T

thought I would put up a reminder post in hopes you can see what the flight back will be like, since the original was put up a bit early. Thanks,

Daniel

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I think it'll be ok, perhaps a bit rough out of DEN, smoothing out rather quickly though.

daniel_T

wonderful. Sounds like an okay day to fly. I will let ya know how it goes as soon as I get back to Tucson. Thanks for your great service. :)

Daniel

daniel_T

Hi there, made it home. Here is my flight summary. It was bumpy out of DEN. Not real bad, but we did hit some air pockets a couple minutes after takeoff. Little bumps here and there throughout the flight but the worst part was landing in Tucson. It got REAL bumpy. The last ten minutes of the flight was very turbulent. The plane was shaking, we were hitting the air pockets, and the wings were just rocking back and forth pretty good. It wasn't fun at all. I would say we hit some good moderate turbulence during the landing.

I wasn't expecting it to be very bumpy into Tucson, but there were 10 MPH winds and it was 84 F. that was probably the culprit. All in all a great flight experience. Thanks again for your great service.

Daniel

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the reminder that I have to warn about heat related turbulence, I suspect you just experienced some wonderful thermal related turbulence.

I'm glad you enjoyed and I'm glad the flights went ok.