5/1 13:15 lax - tlv ly6

cargil58

Super Ultra Lifetime Elite Plus Founders Club
Hi,
Yet again the long flight. Was hoping I could know what it may be like.
Thank you so much,
And as always, much appreciated,
Caroline

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.

I think by and large it will be a fairly good flight. Some bumps over the US and up into Canada due to a jet, ocean crossing looks pretty good, just a few periods, but I don't see much on the ocean crossing, and then as you start turning south, some bumps near the LHR area due to a jet, and some occasional but mostly smooth as you continue down to TLV. I'll set myself a calendar reminder to take one last look tomorrow as your flight is still quite a bit away.

cargil58

thanks so much

thanks so much

:) Hopefully the bumps wont be too severe, what do you think?

Hello.

I think by and large it will be a fairly good flight. Some bumps over the US and up into Canada due to a jet, ocean crossing looks pretty good, just a few periods, but I don't see much on the ocean crossing, and then as you start turning south, some bumps near the LHR area due to a jet, and some occasional but mostly smooth as you continue down to TLV. I'll set myself a calendar reminder to take one last look tomorrow as your flight is still quite a bit away.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
The roughest part of the flight will be the USA/Canada border region, and that could be some light to moderate. The rest, occasional light. Still looks pretty good. I think you're in fine shape.

cargil58

Thanks so much:)

Thanks so much:)

Good to know,
Caroline

The roughest part of the flight will be the USA/Canada border region, and that could be some light to moderate. The rest, occasional light. Still looks pretty good. I think you're in fine shape.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Forecast is the same, but the jet is a bit higher in Canada, so it may start a bit later and end a bit later, but the rest looks good. Enjoy.

cargil58

As usual you were spot on

As usual you were spot on

:) very pleasant flight, very few bumps which were light.
Thanks again and will post for my return flight in a few weeks,
Caroline

QUOTE=tb_neg;9883]Forecast is the same, but the jet is a bit higher in Canada, so it may start a bit later and end a bit later, but the rest looks good. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]