6/14 PEK-YYZ Air Canada 032 6:00 pm-6:45 pm

tesla

I also have a connection within Canada:
6/14 YYZ-YHZ Air Canada 622 8:30 pm-11:37 pm

Thanks in advance!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
The polar routes are usually pretty uneventful. If you have any bumps, it may be out of PEK and for your short Canada jump. Enjoy your flight.

tesla

Thanks for the forecast. The flight back from Beijing was not as turbulence-free as the flight over (in which the fasten-seatbelt light came on only once in the 12+ hour flight) - on the way back, it came on several times, but only for light bumps and only for 5-10 minutes at a time. (The annoying thing was that the flight attendants had to interrupt my movie viewing with the fasten-seatbelt announcements in English, French [this was Air Canada, remember], and Mandarin, so every announcement took several minutes.)

The Toronto-Halifax flight seemed a bit bumpier than usual, probably because it was a little Embraer (two seats each side of the aisle) rather than the Airbus (three seats each side of the aisle) that I usually get on that leg.

I flew Shandong Airlines from Beijing to Jinan while I was in China, and the outbound leg was on the first flight after hours of delays due to severe thunderstorms. That wasn't fun.