6/23 3:40pm LAX-FCO-TLV AZA621 AZA812

alandubo

Super Lifetime Elite
Hi, long time no post! Hope all is well.

Off to Israel tomorrow (Saturday) on Alitalia... LAX to Rome, then Rome to Tel Aviv.

As always I appreciate your insights!

Thanks.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, it's only been two years and two months, hasn't been THAT long. Hope you're doing well! The site is still here and it's popular, so doing well.

For LAX to FCO:

Decent start out of LAX and a decent first half, becoming a little lightly to moderately bumpy for the second half of the US, smoothing out near the border, a bit of light bumps over eastern Canada.

For the ocean crossing, some light to moderate near the border of the ocean through to the halfway point, smoothing out just past the halfway point for a decent second half of the ocean crossing. Some light to moderate again southeast of London, but smoothing out just past that for a hopefully nice last part of the flight into FCO.

See you later tonight for FCO-TLV

alandubo

Super Lifetime Elite
Wow, 2 years?!? That’s crazy. The good news is I’ve flown a ton of times in there and been fine :)

Thanks for the report. Looks mostly decent I guess. I noticed the last two days the flight has gone more northerly than planned, hope if it does it’ll smooth out a bit too.

Thanks again!!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
FCO to TLV looks pretty good, with a bit of stormy weather over Greece, and lightly bumpy clear air bumps just west of TLV, but should be a good flight overall.

alandubo

Super Lifetime Elite
Just landed in Tel Aviv. Overall a very decent trip, and almost exactly as you predicted. Some big bumps over the Denver area, moderate for sure. Then mostly smooth and a few over the ocean. Time to Tel Aviv was smooth as silk. Thanks again!