6/25 2:15 pm bwi-ecp wn715

kclarke7

Super Lifetime Elite
Long time no talk! It’s been a slow travel season lately. Headed to ECP - not for the beach unfortunately...

6/25 2:15 PM BWI-ECP WN715

Thanks!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
ECP, everyone come party was what Southwest was branding it as. Bummer, but hopefully a smooth one coming for you, see you morning of.

kclarke7

Super Lifetime Elite
Ahh yes ECP 😂 too bad it’s work trip. Boarding now. Max TB shows clear all the way thru. No sportiness this time...

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay here! Bumpy start out of BWI, but it should smoothing out for most part. Weather is the wild card here, so perhaps a bit sportier than you'd hope for, especially out of BWI. Windy into ECP but winds dying down.

That's a common pattern we see in the summer. Not bumpy unless you get near some weather, and then a bit sporty.

See you soon.

kclarke7

Super Lifetime Elite
Yep, you’re right. I meant to reply when I landed but had to hit the road pretty quickly. Mostly mild chop especially on climb out. Seat belt signs were on first half of the flight but nothing bad. Descent into ECP was mildly bumpy, but I expect that in Florida in the afternoon. Lots of puffy clouds to weave thru.

Overall a fine flight, even if I did sleep through half of it. Thanks, catch you on the flip side!