7/15 11:05a CUN-DFW-MSN AA2272 AA390

n9lea

This flight is a bit broken up with an almost 5 hour layover in Dallas. So, the flights are more like 11:05a to 2:00p and 6:44p to 9:04p.

I'd appreciate any forecast you could provide. Your prediction for the flights down were pretty well spot on, maybe a bit more mild than predicted, but that's just fine by me.

Thanks.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
First one is looking fairly decent, the second one has a bit of light to moderate nearer to MSN, but I'll write them in the morning!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Whoops, I didn't realize it was past midnight, so we have a day to go before the forecast. Thank you!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
CUN to DFW looking fairly decent, a bit of light to moderate on descent and landing into DFW, mostly due to brisk winds at DFW. See you in the morning for final forecasts for both.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, this is for AAL2272 11:05 13:56 CUN DFW

At CUN, weather is good, but some might be nearby, lightly bumpy climb out due to heat, lightly bumpy to smooth ride up to DFW. Gusty winds in DFW, light to moderate on bottom part of descent and landing. Not too bad. Second flight doesn't look as terrific, I'll write that up in a bit.

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
For CUN to MSN, the first half looks ok, lightly bumpy to smooth. The second half, moderately to lightly bumpy for the remainder, including descent. Thunderstorm rain forecasted at descent, so landing and such may be a little bumpy.

n9lea

Right on the money on this one. Hopefully the second leg won't be as bumpy as your forecast, but I absolutely appreciate the forecast either way.

Hi, this is for AAL2272 11:05 13:56 CUN DFW

At CUN, weather is good, but some might be nearby, lightly bumpy climb out due to heat, lightly bumpy to smooth ride up to DFW. Gusty winds in DFW, light to moderate on bottom part of descent and landing. Not too bad. Second flight doesn't look as terrific, I'll write that up in a bit.