Can you tell us about you, tb_neg?

alenguy

Lifetime Elite
I'm just curious to know a little about you... You provide this great service for us which I know we all appreciate, but we don't know much about you... Do you work in the aviation industry? If so, what kind of job do you have? How'd you get interested in this kind of stuff?

I understand if you don't want to say anything (or can't, for your job), but it's worth asking... And I'll keep asking for forecasts on way or the other... :)

Alex

travelduck111

I'm just curious to know a little about you... You provide this great service for us which I know we all appreciate, but we don't know much about you... Do you work in the aviation industry? If so, what kind of job do you have? How'd you get interested in this kind of stuff?

I understand if you don't want to say anything (or can't, for your job), but it's worth asking... And I'll keep asking for forecasts on way or the other... :)

Alex
Yes, I was wondering about your qualifications as well . . . Are you a pilot? Are you a meterologist? Thanks again for the great website!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I have no qualifications. Just an interest in aviation and weather. And enough web knowledge to glue the website together.

It does interest me, and I look at the maps nearly every day, pending forecasts or not, and I do enjoy the movie Airplane.

Brave

Do you have another link to the info on how this site started? The one above directs me to a sign-in screen.