Why is the Atlantic map not updated anymore?

sacha

I often fly over the Atlantic and sadly, there are no longer info about turbulences over the Atlantic!!!

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't even realize that they weren't getting updated. I'll replace them if I can find replacements for them. The bottom Atlantic one seems to be updated as it should be though.

I often fly over the Atlantic and sadly, there are no longer info about turbulences over the Atlantic!!!

sacha

The bottom one may be updated, but it is difficult for me to understand, and furthermore, we don't see Africa, nor the Central Europe and the Middle East. The top map is muh better and easier to understand!!
thanks

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I have good news for you. All the maps that appear like that (the grey ones with yellow and orange markings that are stuck on November 9th), will return to service early next week. There is a problem with the data source. Keep checking, they will just start working again as the site updates all the maps automatically. If you notice that they are working again, be sure to post here. Thank you for pointing it out.