PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6
NWA Madison-Detroit-Syracuse

Thread: NWA Madison-Detroit-Syracuse

Unhappy NWA Madison-Detroit-Syracuse

...Needless to say it was a very scary morning for me. Extreme white-out powdery snow in Madison at 6:30am. Flight didn't get off until 8:20 due to delay in the de-icing. Missed my flight from Detroit to Syracuse so I'm sitting at the Online Cafe until 2pm. The Valium I took at 8am is not mixing well with the vodka/oj. Weather is continuing to deteriorate here in Detroit. Very apprehensive about the flight since it's showing moderate turbulence through Syracuse. Flight to Detroit was VERY rough on descent. These travel days are so draining. Got about 2 hours of sleep last night. I HATE AIR TRAVEL!!!

Default Been there, done that

I hear ya!

The night before the flight is usually a bad night for me too.

Perhaps I should entertain the idea of drinking before flying. I have not done that, and usually just grind it out and grit my teeth.

Hopefully nobody notices my anxiety.

Safe travels.