PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Trip to South America

Thread: Trip to South America

Default Trip to South America

Hello all, thanks for your input into my personal forecast requests for my trip over the last few weeks - visited Toronto, Santiago, Buenos Aires and Iguazu with visits to Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil...

Photos will be gradually posted on my Flickr page. Would love it if folks would take a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidgardener/

More images being uploaded...

Hi David, nice pics! I just checked them out at your Flickr.I have never been to Uruguay, Paraguay or Brazil.I bet the life is a bit different than it is in Canada.Well, someday I will go on a longer trip.I am dreaming of visiting Australia and also Europe.