Thread: 10/9. UA 350 SFO-ORD 9:58am

Default 10/9. UA 350 SFO-ORD 9:58am

Big storm has left west coast but looks like it's lurking in the middle of the Country.
    Do you see more turbulence there tomorrow?
    Thanks as always for the great info!

Oops! I almost didn't see your post, it was in flight reports. I moved it, no big deal. Now, for your flight.

I do think there might be some bumps in that narrow band that's moving slowly eastward, but it should be over pretty fast. Either side of it looks very good. I really think you'll fly north of the stuff, or at least the bulk of it, so at this point I wouldn't be too worried about it, just that small area. I'll revisit again tonight during the usual rounds time, just wanted to give you a heads up so you can relax a bit.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Weather (the storms) probably not a concern, we'll have to see what that jet is up to tomorrow. About an hour where your chance of bumps is greatest, but either side look pretty good.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.

Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Thanks very much, sorry for the post in the wrong place, I was using the Iphone and couldn't see the whole screen.
    My son took this same flight today and said it was almost continuously choppy until descent 30 minutes outside of Chicago, rather surprising that was all they had considering the red and purple on the map! He also said that the seat belt light was OFF all the way, so it couldn't have been much up there. Hopefully it will all blow east before tomorrow morning.

Good morning. Hopefully you're receiving this on your iPhone. Things have lightened up a lot, but there will probably be some light bumps for a small zone around Nebraska or so, otherwise the flight should be good.

I can also reveal at this time that we are having an iPhone/iPad app developed and I hope to have it out in time for the Thanksgiving holiday travel season. Given your post, I will look into the vBulletin mobile app program too which would allow for better forum access on your phone.