Thread: Good news for everyone: SOAR book released at a very reasonable price

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Good news for everyone: SOAR book released at a very reasonable price

Hey everyone, I think this is good news for all of us. On October 1st, Captain Tom Bunnís SOAR: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying was released on it's book version. The ebook costs only 10 dollars. As you all may already know, the complete SOAR treatment costs 600 dollars. The book it's a 5 stars on amazon. I already started reading it and I feel it will help me a lot.

This is a great find!

Here's the link:
    http://www.turbulenceforecast.com/j/soar-book.php
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

I've purchased and skimmed through the book, and I plan on reading it sometime soon. I jumped right ahead to the chapter on turbulence, and it's excellent.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying