Thread: Flight from SAN to JFK to BOS for Boston marathon tomorrow night redeye

Question Flight from SAN to JFK to BOS for Boston marathon tomorrow night redeye

Can you tell me what the flight looks like from SAN to JFK to BOS leaving tomorrow night at 9:30 PST and arriving 8:30 am the next day in BOS.
    Thank you. I haven't been on here in a very long time. Good to see its still here.

Can you provide the date and flights as specified? It makes it much easier for me to forecast. You can just reply to this thread
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

First half some occasional light to moderate, and out of SAN expect some bumps, but otherwise a good flight.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying