Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5/13 4:35pm EWR-IAH-SAT UA385 UA1247

Default 5/13 4:35pm EWR-IAH-SAT UA385 UA1247

Heading out to San Antonio tomorrow and would love a forecast. Departing 4:35pm EWR-IAH on UA385 connecting to UA1247 at IAH-SAT on UA 1247 departing 9:15pm arriving 10:24pm.

Thanks in advance as always!

It's still just a wee bit far away, but as a preview forecast, I think it's looking very nice. Final forecast comes tomorrow morning. The trick is, where is the weather by flight time? Will it have pushed through by then? I'm guessing yes, because it's still far away and the weather is progressing nicely, fingers crossed!
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Hope so, too!

Looks pretty good, it should be smooth from the Ohio Valley area on out, but the first part out of EWR is going to depend on the weather and there is also the jet as well, but lots of good news for this flight, no weather in Texas, which is unusual for this time of year!

So it's a good forecast for you! I'll keep an eye on it in case it changes.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.

Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Thank you!! I'll take it

Still looking good, have a good flight!

Thx! At airport now a bit nervous but appreciate the check-in! Glad it's looking good

nothing to worry about except long TSA lines, flight looks good.

Greetings from 38,007 feet! Currently over WV, all smooth now after a few areas of light here and there. I was anticipating worse, but as usual your forecast has been so spot on thus far. More soon

Flight was overall great, exactly as you forecast. A bit bumpy out of EWR but then easy breezy. I asked the FA to ask the captain for channel 9 and he agreed which was great. Thank you for the updates, that was nice!