Thread: 7/27 2:55pm LGA-DEN-ABQ UAL745 UAL438

Default 7/27 2:55pm LGA-DEN-ABQ UAL745 UAL438

Heading to ABQ tomorrow and would love a forecast. Departing LGA 2:55pm arriving ABQ 8:28pm. Any thoughts?

There's a chance I might get on JBLU65 JFK-ABQ 8:00pm direct to ABQ, arriving 10:57pm. Would there be a significant difference in the forecast? The JBLU flight costs significantly more but if the forecast varies significantly, that could influence things. It's also nice that it's direct.

Thanks in advance!

I don't think there's much of a difference between the two. They both probably look ok to me, I'll do a more detailed one in a bit. Is the LGA-ABQ connecting somewhere? Oh yes, DEN, I see it now. Takeoff and landing can be a little bumpy in DEN, but I don't see any adverse conditions there. Save your money I would say.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Quote Originally Posted by tb_neg View Post
    I don't think there's much of a difference between the two. They both probably look ok to me, I'll do a more detailed one in a bit. Is the LGA-ABQ connecting somewhere? Oh yes, DEN, I see it now. Takeoff and landing can be a little bumpy in DEN, but I don't see any adverse conditions there. Save your money I would say.
    Yes, connecting through DEN. Sorry, and thank you!

I think the flight looks fine, maybe some light bumps out of LGA for a bit, but otherwise not too bad. No jets and no weather over DEN and ABQ, bumpy landing in ABQ due to high heat (thermals)

Save your money!
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.

Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

i may also do 1:50m LGA-ATL-ABQ on DL983 and DL2221, depart LGA- 1:50pm arriving ATL 4:41pm departing ATL 7:29pm arriving ABQ 8:pm. Too late for any last minute thoughts? Thank you!

I think this looks pretty good, some light bumps out of LGA due to a jet in the area, but there is weather headed towards ATL and then subsequently weather to fly through / around as you leave ATL for ABQ. So, I would say jet related bumps for the first part out of LGA, smoothing out, and fairly smooth towards ATL, but could be some random strong bumps if you run into weather or have to fly through weather in and out of ATL, smoothing out again towards ABQ, bumpy landing into ABQ.