Thread: 12/6 8:20 am bwi-aus wn426

Default 12/6 8:20 am bwi-aus wn426

Heading down to the office for a couple days...

12/6 8:20 AM BWI-AUS WN426

Instesting fact: this will be my 301st flight. Yes Iíve kept track since I was a kid!

That is amazing that you've kept track, well done. So, for BWI to AUS, flight #301 if you will...

Doesn't look too bad, mostly smooth to lightly bumpy at altitude. A smidge bumpier nearer to Baltimore, and Austin, not too bad in between. Weather seems ok at both BWI and AUS. So it's good news for #301. Here's to quite a few more.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Thanks man! Pretty good flight. Light bumps through clouds on descent but overall enjoyable!

I fly back sunday morning, but keeping an eye on the developing weather this weekend - any insight/recommendations?

My advice is to ignore what you see until at least Saturday. That sort of crazy making speculating is reserved for the owner of this site. I say this from experience! It's going to be the jet stream as the main driver of conditions honestly, and that's just too unpredictable this far out. Enjoy that Austin weather!
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying