Thread: New App - My Sky Guru

Default New App - My Sky Guru

Hey guys! Have you tried this new app? Seems pretty good. According to the website, "It downloads professional aeronautic information and uses complicated mathematical models before the flight. Inflight, SkyGuru predicts and explains all the processes, unfamiliar sounds and even your sensations using the sensors of your iPhone. You will be amazed how accurate SkyGuru can predict all flight stages and processes."

The free version gives you information about how your flight is going to be, with aviation forecasts and explanations for departure and arrival airports. Full version gives you in-flight support.

http://myskyguru.com/

I prefer "turbulence.guru"...which is me! Haha. I'm sure the algorithms are pretty legit but there's just a lot of weird stuff that happens with the data that needs a human touch. Flight paths are a real problem to get. I'll have to try it out again sometime, but last I looked at it it didn't work well for me.

I hope you have a great holiday season!
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying