Thread: 5/20 8:25 am bwi-aus wn993

Default 5/20 8:25 am bwi-aus wn993

Time for round 2!! Hope you’re having a great weekend.

5/20 8:25 AM BWI-AUS WN993

Hello, here's having a nice weekend flight forecast for

WN993 0825 1055 BWI AUS

At BaltWash, not quite windy yet, so lightly bumpy on takeoff, a bit of light to moderate dragon on the way up.

A smidge of light to moderate for the first 30 minutes or so, becoming a good ride for the most part.

As we near Texas, we may venture in what we call problematic sport, potentially, winds of 19mph, with the heavier weather forecasted to remain out of the way...hopefully. If the weather holds off, which it should, by decree, just a bit of light to moderate on descent and landing. If not, problematic sport. But, I find it unlikely.

4.1 stars
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Just touched down a minute ago. Beyond a very light occasional chop (isolated) and the puffy cloud bumps on descent, this was an outstanding flight! 5 ⭐️

I fly out Thursday evening - I have my eye on the weather crossing the US....