Thread: 6/16 7:43am JFK-ROC B6286

Default 6/16 7:43am JFK-ROC B6286

Second leg of the journey home Sunday morning. A little earlier but I didnít want to forget to post this.
    Thanks as always!

Potentially a bumpy one, weather may be a factor, but the early flight helps. I think it's just rainy and windy, and mostly lightly bumpy with little areas of moderate bumps, especially on the climb and descent.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

Thanks for the forecast but I'm already home. Had issues with my hotel @ JFK so I opted to take the late flight from JFK to ROC. Not a bad flight tonight bumped a little on ascent and descent but nothing more then light. Best part was we made it in early... glad to be home for a while. Next travels not for a few weeks... thanks as always!