Thread: 7/20 United 2202 12:00 pm LGA - ORD and United 387 4:00 pm ORD - JAC

Default 7/20 United 2202 12:00 pm LGA - ORD and United 387 4:00 pm ORD - JAC

Got two flights to get from New York to Jackson Hole with a stop in Chicago. How is it looking?
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by declanium; 07-17-2019 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Flight number

Hi, here's UAL2202

Sorry for the very close proximity to flight time!

Nice at LGA, good takeoff, good climb. Gradually turning light to moderate as you make your way west, at first occasional, then more continuous. I think you can get into Chicago before weather arrives, but light to moderate for the second half of the trip, including descent, and landing, winds gusting up to 20mph. But, in before weather.

I'll send the second flight shortly after so you can read this.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

I'll wait a while for ORD to JAC, see what the weather is up to.
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.

Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying

UAL387 1600 1757 ORD JAC

Going to be stormy at ORD, moderately bumpy takeoff and climb. First half looks light to moderately bumpy, with a much better second half.

Nice weather in JAC! Good descent and landing.

Thank you very much! At Chicago now and prepared for my flight! 👍