Thread: European Adventure

Default European Adventure

Hello! I just saw the previous thread from a few months ago and noticed that nobody had ever responded to it. I figured I'd start it out. (Better late than never I suppose)...

My name is John and I live in Orlando, Florida. I've spent the better part of the past couple years traveling around Europe and I have now been to every single country over there!

I have tons of travel blogs and photos of my travel which I had finally tried to include in a personal website: http://www.giovannisalvatore.com

There, you can find a travel section which breaks down the travel by country - and within that country you can see some of the photos I took along with whatever travel summary I wrote about my time there. I've certainly had some interesting and scary moments, especially as I traveled around eastern Europe.

Enjoy the site!

- John

Great site. If you had managed to part the red sea though, we would have been in trouble!
    TURBULENCE FORECAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND HERE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Please read our forum rules and regulations before posting. By posting or continuing to browse, you agree to these terms.
    Donations are used to fund new features and to offset costs.

Download our app: Turbulence Forecast for iOS
    Read the best book on fear of flying (e-book or paperback): Soar: The Breakthrough Treatment for Fear of Flying