Forecasts by Email - by the founder of Turbulence Forecast
My name is Peter, the founder of Turbulence Forecast. I will personally give you a one on one briefing of what you might expect on your upcoming flight via email. Please make sure you buckle up, turbulence can happen at any time, even if it isn't forecasted. We aren't liable for any injuries. I look forward to hearing from you and talking about your flight and your concerns.
What to expect - Please read
- Timing - expect your final forecast anywhere between 2-12 hours before your flight.
- Refunds - if you're not satisfied just reply with the word refund and you'll get a refund, no questions asked.
- Safety - By viewing this website and getting a forecast by email you agree that we aren't liable for any injuries. Conditions change rapidly. You should always wear your seat belt, even if it's smooth.
- Service - please read this page carefully, as it has important information. We cannot compare between two different dates.
- Privacy - all forecast requests and communications are kept confidential.
- Changes - cancellations and rebooked flights (weather, etc) get a new forecast free of charge, just reply to the email.
Request a Forecast
See trip dropdown for pricing. More info about pricing, including frequent flyer discounts.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We mean it.
- An automatic acknowledgement within minutes.
- A personal acknowledgement when I read your forecast request (typically within a few hours but allow up to 12 hours).
- Your final personalized forecast 2-12 hours before your flight, depending on map schedule and your flight times.